Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It is vitally important not to make connections

...because after all, we can adapt.

This media presentation stopped me dead in my tracks today (video embed after the jump). As I have annoyingly repeated before, I am writing the final Adaptation Planning report for our community partners, the Middle Peninsula of Virginia. While sifting through adaptation reports produced by national and international planning and policy sources, I came across this piece, just posted today.

Apparently, Stephen Thompson of Plomomedia took it upon himself to lend voice and image to the WaPo Op-Ed piece published by Bill McKibben of 350.org. He just uploaded the video today. I hope you will join me in sharing it with your various networks. This is four minutes well worth your time.

(NOTE: to my climate-change-skeptic friends - I still love you, and I hope it's mutual - please indulge me and WATCH THE VIDEO)

No comments:

Post a Comment