Monday, May 23, 2011

Chapter Break

It is nearly midnight, and I expect to be at this for the rest of the night. I just started coffee brewing; I must finish before the movers get here at 9am. I didn't anticipate how melancholy I would be, packing up my place. I have spent a whole year here, and it is tough to say goodbye to my cute little apartment.

There is a lot of excitement to be had though, too. I have no idea what is coming next. I'm moving my possessions to storage, leaving for the coast, and figuring it out as I go! What could be more thrilling? Wish me luck. I will try to post some "after" pics of the clean/ empty apartment when I finish. Bissous!


2 comments:

  1. i know these feelings you describe oh so well...i am proud of you for your accomplishments and your courage to continue to live an adventure. lucky me for being friends with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It's truly reassuring to know that I will make it through this - though I don't yet know what the outcome will look/feel like. Thanks for staying with me!

    ReplyDelete